Brette's Response: To switch your settlement, you need to return to courtroom. The rest is just not enforceable. You could make another settlement and possess it accredited through the courtroom. » Return to bestAt the time After i retained Marc Stein, I had been going through a unjust divorce. I arrived to him disconcerted and distraught. Inside … Read More